Sage 50 Accounting Training Course
100 in stock
100 in stock
Training Type: I
· (Note: I=Individual, C=Corporate, G=Government)
This deal covers:
•Training Method: Instructor Led Classroom/ Virtual
Schedule & Timing:
(i) Weekday: 3 days
Time 10.00am – 4.00pm, Starting Date: November 1 , 2021
(ii) Weekend: 2 Weekends
Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm, Sunday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Starting Date: November 6 , 2021
· You can call us to arrange for a schedule.
· This can also be arranged for a group of staff either at our center or your office.
· Minimum number of participants required
Free Courseware materials in soft copy
· Course materials in Detailed Practical and One on One Attention
· Certificate of Achievement awarded on request
· Deal excludes breakfast and lunch·
· Lagos: SGL Training Center. 22, Akinremi Street, 3rd floor, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
SGL’s Sage 50 course is the perfect course for those trying to expand their knowledge in accounting or those looking for an entrance point to attain a position in the field. Sage 50 has earned their reputation in the accounting field with superior inventory management features and a robust software program to manage almost any companies accounting infrastructure. Sage 50 does more than just assist users in managing day to day accounting tasks. It’s a feature rich program that allows accounting professionals to run a company’s books in a timely and efficient
manner. Sage 50 accounting solutions makes accounting processes easier and more rewarding so you spend less time crunching numbers and have more time to think, plan, and create.
1. Setting Up A New Company
2. Chart Of account
Building Your Own Chart
Creating And Editing Of Chart.
3. Creating Debtors and Creditors
Debtors And Their Balances
· Setting Up/Creating Creditors And Their Balances.
4. Inventory management
Item Classes eg .Stock, Non-Stock, Master Stock, Serialize Etc
· Setting Up/Creating Inventory Items And Their Balances
· Build And Assembly Items
5. Posting Of Transactions
· Sales Order, Sales Invoice, Credit Memo, And Receipt
Purchases Order, Purchases/Receive Inventory, Vendors Credit Memo And Payment, General Journals
6. Uses Of General Journals
o For Entering Opening Balances
o For Transferring From One Account To Another
o For Corrections Of Error
o For Entering Extra-Ordinary Items. Etc
Setting Up Payroll Wizard
Making Payroll Entries
· Setting Up Employee Records
· Payroll Reports
8. Short Cuts
9. Report And Forms
· 10.Back-Up And Restore.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.