• Introduction to Electronics
• The Nature of Electricity: Insulators, Conductors, and Batteries.
• Ohm’s Law and Circuit Analysis.
• Magnetism and Electromagnetism.
• Capacitors and Inductors.
• Analog VOM Meter.
• Alternating Current in Electronic Circuits.
• Inductors in AC Circuits.
• Capacitors in AC Circuits.
• Transformers for Electronic and Other Applications.
• Experiments with DC Theory.
• Rectification and Basic Electronic Devices.
• Basic Semiconductor Components: Diodes.
• Hardware :
• Basics of Mobile Communication.
• Tools & instruments used in mobile phone repairing.
• Various components used in mobile phones.
• Basic parts of mobile phones (Mic, Speaker, Buzzer, LCD, Antenna, etc).
• Use of Multimeter.
• Use of Battery Booster.
• Basic Circuit Board/ Motherboard Introduction.
• Assembling & disassembling of different mobile phones.
• Soldering & Desoldering Components Using Different Soldering Tools.
• Names of Different ICs.
• Work of Different ICs.
• Fault finding & Troubleshooting.
• Repairing procedure for repairing different hardware faults.
• Introduction / Overview to Software Troubleshooting
• Flashing, Formatting, Unlocking, Use of secret codes
• Downloading, Bluetooth/ infrared
• How To Start and Manage A Profitable Mobile Phone Repair Business In Nigeria
• Customer Relations
• ii)For continuous engagement WhatsApp
Duration : 2 Months
Weekday : Monday and Wednesday 10.00am – 1.00pm
Weekend: Saturday 10.00am – 2.00pm
SGL. 22, Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe , off Awolowo Way, Ikeja , Lagos
Use this within
How to use offer
Things to remember
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.