The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional (CSSYBP) certification will be aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundation knowledge.
Yellow Belts can be entry-level employees who seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and DMAIC. This certification will adopt the approach of advancing the concept and potential of using Six Sigma tools and methodologies within an organization.
This course combines the two proven methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma to improve processes, deliver savings and drive continuous improvement in any business using the DMAIC cycle.
Why Lean Six Sigma Certification?
- Gain an understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, and confidence to implement
- Enhance your career with a respected Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Benefit from the guidance and feedback of experienced Lean Six Sigma Trainer
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOME:
This course not only prepares student to sit for the SSYBP® Certification Exam but also enables them to:
- Understand the key principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Identify improvement opportunities in any organization or projects
- Understand and use the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) model
- Use the basic tools and techniques
- Understand the role of Yellow Belts in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Be able to run improvements in day-to-day work processes
SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT AUDIENCE PROFILE:
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in quality management.
This course is best suited for:
- Team leaders
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Project Managers
- Software Professionals
- Quality Assurance team members
- Working Executives
- Senior Management
- Anyone interested in being a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Receive a SCILS Management Centre issued a certificate of Proficiency in Business Process Improvement using Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Be eligible to take, sit for and pass the 6SigmaStudy SSYBP Certification Exam
- This is a computer-based exam taken at our learning centre
- It consists of 40 multiple choice questions and must be completed within 60 minutes.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
- Student Guide
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt physical certificate by 6Sigmastudy
- 8 PMI-PDUs(for PMI Project Management Professionals)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.