ITIL 4 Foundation...
100 in stock
100 in stock
Training Type: I
· (Note: I=Individual, C=Corporate, G=Government)
This deal covers:
•Training Method: Instructor Led Classroom/ Virtual
Schedule & Timing:
(i) Weekday: 3 days
Time 10.00am – 4.00pm, Starting Date: October 25 , 2021
(ii) Weekend: 2 Weekends
Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm, Sunday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Starting Date: October 30 , 2021
· You can call us to arrange for a schedule.
· This can also be arranged for a group of staff either at our center or your office.
· Minimum number of participants required
Free Courseware materials in soft copy
· Course materials in Detailed Practical and One on One Attention
· Certificate of Achievement awarded on request
· Deal excludes breakfast and lunch·
· Lagos: SGL Training Center. 22, Akinremi Street, 3rd floor, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
This course serves as an introduction to ITIL 4, allowing delegates to address new service management challenges and ensure they are fully utilizing the potential of modern technology. ITIL is increasingly becoming more valuable and desirable as a best-practice method, and is vital to support faster quality and value-driven delivery.
The course course is designed for delegates wishing to acquire a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework. It would benefit benefit those working in a service delivery or service desk discipline, as well as IT professionals who are willing to adopt or have adopted ITIL® within their organization.
There are no formal prerequisites for ITIL® 4 Foundation, therefore, anyone can attend.
Key Concepts of Service Management
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
The ITIL Service Value System
The ITIL Guiding Principles
The Service Value Chain
General Management Practices
Service Management Principles
Technical Management Principles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.