CompTIA Network+ T...
100 in stock
100 in stock
Training Type: I
· (Note: I=Individual, C=Corporate, G=Government)
This deal covers:
•Training Method: Instructor Led Classroom/ Virtual
Schedule & Timing:
(i) Weekday: 2 months Monday & Wednesday
Time 10.00am – 1.00pm
Starting Date: October 18 , 2021
(ii) Weekend: 2 months
Saturday 10.00am – 3.00pm,
Starting Date: October 23 , 2021
· You can call us to arrange for a schedule.
· This can also be arranged for a group of staff either at our center or your office.
· Minimum number of participants required
Free Courseware materials in soft copy
· Course materials in Detailed Practical and One on One Attention
· Certificate of Achievement awarded on request
· Deal excludes breakfast and lunch·
· Lagos: SGL Training Center. 22, Akinremi Street, 3rd floor, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
The CompTIA Network+® (Exam N10-007) course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, the CompTIA® A+® certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
In this course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
• Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
• Describe bounded network media.
• Identify unbounded network media.
• Identify the major types of network implementations.
• Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
• Implement routing technologies.
• Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
• Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
• Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
• Describe basic concepts related to network security.
• Prevent security breaches.
• Respond to security incidents.
• Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
• Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
• Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
CompTIA Network+ is the first certification IT professionals specializing in network administration and support should earn. Network+ is aimed at IT professionals with job roles such as network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician and IT cable installer.
Students should meet the following criteria prior to taking the course:
Taken and passed both CompTIA A+ Certification exams or have 9-12 months knowledge and experience of IT administration
Be able to configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone / tablet), and print devices
Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers)
Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network
Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls
Module 1 : Local Area Networks
Module 2 : IP Addressing
Module 3 : Internetworking
Module 4 : Applications and Security
Module 5 : Operations and
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.